· To discover why each student chooses to perform and to fulfill every student’s needs in an honest, fun, and realistic way.
· To promote self-discipline, a positive attitude, confidence, and goal-oriented dedication through performing arts.
· To give equal attention, respect and quality training to all students, regardless of age, or level.
· To express the idea that students should challenge only themselves in an endless state of improvement.
· To exemplify and emphasize the importance of inner beauty.
· And above all, to help every student become the best version of themselves.
Born and raised in Nebraska, Ashley’s love for music and dance has inspired her to live her dream as a professional performer, choreographer, and dance instructor. She started dancing at the age of three, and found a love for clogging at the age of seven. As a competitive clogger she has won multiple national individual and duo awards competing throughout the United States.
Ashley received an Associates of Arts degree at Butler Community College in El Dorado, Ks where she majored in dance and performed as a member of the prestigious Headliner Showchoir under the direction of Valerie Mack. Her studies included ballet, tap, hip hop, jazz, clogging, modern, and musical theatre.
Ashley has taught all ages of students – from toddlers to seniors – for the past 14 years. She has directed numerous award winning teams, has received multiple choreography awards, and enjoys sharing her knowledge and passion for dance as a competition judge.
Ashley has performed professionally, the past 9 years, as a singer/dancer/dance captain at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Mo and in Pigeon Forge, TN as a clogger/dancer/specialty performer at Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show and as the Dance Captain at The Comedy Barn Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN.